PASTEL ACCOUNTING END USER COURSES
ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SHORT COURSES
- Payroll & Monthly SARS Returns
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Effective Management
- Taxes for Small Business
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Analyse your personal skills, attributes and those of successful entrepreneurs.
- Test the viability of the idea and then develop a practical business plan
- Consider the legal and other requirements for the establishment of the enterprise.
- Start your own business
Economic development can be directly attributed to the level of entrepreneurial activity in a country